Technical instructors in the Toronto Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Lewis @ www.techdiver.com. I've never met him but have heard alot of good information about him.

Upper Canada Scuba

www.ucscuba.com

Ask for Mike and tell him that Matt sent you. Mike is also the guy that owns the airfill station at Craigers. I believe he had a Trimix class out on the Jodrey this weekend. (unless he missed the ban report)

I know of two TDI /SSI instructors available to teach in the Ontario area. If you can't find something local, drop me a PM, and I'll put you in touch with them. One is giving me training, and I would highly recommend.

I would recommend Mike at Upper Canada Scuba as well, he is an IANTD instructor trainer and really knows his stuff.

What is the consensus on instructors that are DIR vs other? It seems that some of the instructors listed have very strong opinions on gear configs etc... i.e. No independant twins, No bungeed wings, No single gas computers.... etc.

Is this something that is predominant in Canada or are there others out that take a more open approach to it??

Just curious, I don't want to start a scrap over what's right and what's wrong...:boom:

Hello

I would definetly recommened Mike Robertson at Upper Canada scuba. Mike is definetly one smart cookie who surounds him self with some of the best teck and cave divers in the world. A renone trimix diver/educator in Ontario and operator of Knot awake boat charters in Brockville 1000 island area at Caiger Country Inn. His methods of teaching and his skill development methods are unsurpassed by any other instructor in Ontario Mike is a PADI Master scuba Instructor. IANTD and TDI full trimix instructor. If your serious about going trimix and want to be taught correctly contact Mike.

Bowson

Jersey City

The guy who taught Mike Robertson is the same guy who taught Stephane. You could always take a class from the master but I dont think he would teach someone with attitude like yours. Do a search.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom