doable shore dive locations in gs/ob?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hatman0_13

Reaction score
can anyone give me the location of some doable shore dive sites in gulf shores or orange beach? i will be in town from the night of the 7th until the evening of the 11th and would like to get wet and possibly shoot some fish but don't know if my normal dive partner is going to be able to break away from work long enough to make any.

Whiskey wreck is just off the beach in Gulf Shores. There is also a new paddle wheel wreck on the west beach. Go by Down Under dive shop on Hwy 59 and they can give you exact directions. If supbugman is still on he is the beach dive god in Gulf SHores. The jetties in OB are also fun.

am i right that the whiskey is @ 150 yds off the beach behind bahama bobs and is the paddle wheeler beach side or little lagoon?

The paddlewheel is on the beachside.

You are correct about the Whiskey Wreck's location. You can also dive the Gulf State Pier, but its a hellova long walk from the closest legal parking... You can chance parking inside the construction zone to cut down ALOT of walking though...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom