Aqualung XR2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Packhorse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have just purchased a second had set of regs consisting of a aqualund SEA 1st (?)stage, Cryo XR2 2nd and XR2 octi. these seem to be very well built fully featured regs but I was just woundering about there posision in the Aqualung line up and how they compair to there current modles. And also anyones personal experiance with these regs.

Packhorse:
I have just purchased a second had set of regs consisting of a aqualund SEA 1st (?)stage, Cryo XR2 2nd and XR2 octi. these seem to be very well built fully featured regs but I was just woundering about there posision in the Aqualung line up and how they compair to there current modles. And also anyones personal experiance with these regs.

The SEA first stage is a very good first stage. Solid performer and it was a part of the Aqua Lung line for a long time. The XR2 second stages were marketed in the US under the SeaQuest name until they finally decided to completely merge the two lines in 2001. They are diver adjustable and are really quite nice second stages. I think you will like the set. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Back
Top Bottom