HELP! Atmos 2 Flooded!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MGW1979

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just bought an Atmos 2 through scuba toys. I used it for the first time today and it flooded. I just used it how it came out of the box, so I have no idea what the problem was... I'm in Koh Tao thailand right now and will be (in thailand) for 4 more weeks. Is there anything you can do know so I can have a computer for the rest of my trip??

Thanks, Marek

Well, there's an email link directly to Scuba Toys on their website. I get Joe answering my emails usually. Good communication.

Good Luck!

PM me your info and address.

MGW1979:
I just bought an Atmos 2 through scuba toys. I used it for the first time today and it flooded. I just used it how it came out of the box, so I have no idea what the problem was... I'm in Koh Tao thailand right now and will be (in thailand) for 4 more weeks. Is there anything you can do know so I can have a computer for the rest of my trip??
Thanks, Marek Warshawski

We sent you an email on this, but incase you hit the SB more than your email - just PM me, or email with your shipping info, and we can get one to you in a few days. We'll just UPS one express international for you - n/c , and you'll have it the next day or so.

Just let us know where to send it!

let me know if you want any help getting this sorted, we don't want you to be w/out the entire time you are away.

Best,

Chris

scubatoys:
We sent you an email on this, but incase you hit the SB more than your email - just PM me, or email with your shipping info, and we can get one to you in a few days. We'll just UPS one express international for you - n/c , and you'll have it the next day or so.

Just let us know where to send it!

Pass the bill for the shipping along will ya?

Best,

Chris

I can't even begin to tell everyone how impressed I am with the customer service of both Oceanic and ScubaToys. Man, you guys have my business forever!!!

Well thanks to everyone who responded... Scubatoys jest sent a new one out to me here, Hopefully it'll make it all the way to thailand! I'll advise when it arrives.
Thanks to Joe, Larry and Chris,
Marek
PS. Saw 8 sharks the other day, one swam right under us!

Back
Top Bottom