Dan O2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGonTheWay

Reaction score
I looked at the DAN site and they have a number of O2 kits available. I was talking to my friend(boat owner) that we should look into getting one since we plan on doing alot of diving. But which one??? any suggestions. 26' boat wouldnt think that we would have more then 4 divers at a time.

first things first i'll ask if your danO2 certified. . . if not not much sense getting something your not certified to use. . . if you are than I would just ignore my comment and send me a nasty PM :wink:

ok looking at there site and reading the descrptions it seems as though people may need a little more information as to what kind of diving you will be doing IE lakes quarries offshore that kind of thing. . .

Just an idea, I know it sounds cheesy but hey you don't know till you try right

PADI Rescue Diver cert not DAN cert. We will be diving offshore I would guess up to 30 miles or so. No need for nasty PMs. If DAN 02 cert will answer my question then I will look into that

Money

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom