Photo workshop part III: PG Sat nite BBQ!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK,

El Galleon/ Asia Divers got back to me and they can arrange for a BBQ in front of The Point Bar on Saturday nite Aug. 26th!! Think this will be a great way to kick off the festivities (and keep Larry, Tim, and Veitch from wandering into the seedier parts of Sabang... :eyebrow: )

I will need to know how many people are coming to PG that nite and who wants to partake in the BBQ!! And you'll love the price, it's free!

Possible menu will be a choice of pork chop, bbq chicken, or sausages with salad.
King prawns, salmon steaks, and NY cut steaks are also available but I will have to ask you to make a small contribution of p500 (prawns), p200 (salmon) and p300 (steak) per order if you want these.

:D :D :D :D

PM me or post here if you are definitely joining us in PG that Sat nite and wanna partake in the feast!!! I'll probably need a definite list by end of this week.

what are the "seedier" parts? Pakman, please show me!

Here's another BBQer!

thepurplehammerhead:
what are the "seedier" parts? Pakman, please show me!

Here's another BBQer!

I'll have to ask wolverine... :joke:

OK so the PG BBQ list is so far...
------------------
Pakman
Purplehammerhead
Jonix + (how bout the wife?)
Veitch
------------------

cut n paste and add your names

I'm jealous...about the bbq, not the seedier parts of Sabang...though if someone would post a map I'd appreciate it as I was unaware these existed:eyebrow:

OK so the PG BBQ list is so far...
------------------
Pakman
Purplehammerhead
Jonix
Dea
Veitch
Caloy
Myra
------------------

wife is joining of course. she'll be watching what i eat....no dog meat for me :shakehead

happybuddha:
I'm jealous...about the bbq, not the seedier parts of Sabang...though if someone would post a map I'd appreciate it as I was unaware these existed:eyebrow:

i don't think you'll need a map drew, judging from what me and my wife saw last time out...they're everywhere

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom