When Can I Say "My Diet Is A Success" ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Erik Il Rosso

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I started dieting on 13/03/06 and my weight was 117 Kg...

My actual weight is 100 Kg, this means that I lost 17 Kg over a 5 months period...

I order to obtain this I changed my eating habits and started to swim twice a week...

Up to this moment I see that I can hold the weight I reached with relative ease and without suffering too much and keeping into account that I will start to go swimming again in within a month there is also hope (more than hope) for futher improvements...

Can I finally say that my diet was a success or do I have to wait a little bit longer before saying this ???

I do not want to re-gain the 17 Kg I lost...

Ciao Erik Il Rosso

Sounds like a success to me! :wink: Congratulations, Erik!

Erik Il Rosso:
I
Can I finally say that my diet was a success or do I have to wait a little bit longer before saying this ???

I think all we can ever say is "it has been a success so far." You have to continue with it for the rest of your life. Realy the difference between what yu eat to loose weight and what you need to maintain no gain is a very slight 450 calories. Not much really Of course I'm guessing based on your rate of weight loss but you can work out the actuall number an see that it is not much

This is why they all tell you to not go on a crash diet, because you would then at some point need to stop but with a reasonable diet you don't ever stop you simply make minor adjustments

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom