Sea Cortez & Socorro & Revillagigedo Islands, Nov 20- Dec 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GotAir

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sea of Cortez & Socorro Island & Revillagigedo Islands All Inclusive Nautilus Explorer Liveaboard

Nov 20th to Dec 1 2006 (12 days/11 nites) 24 spots only...12 already booked. 3 levels of staterooms:

1. Executive Suite Shared Occupancy - 1 King or 2 Twins (4 spots or 2 rooms) @ 3595.00 pp - Avail: (2 spots)
2. Stateroom Shared Occupancy (18) @ 3195.00 pp - Avail: (7)
3. Dorm Bunks (2) @ 2695.00 pp - Avail: (0)

Note:
1. Guests to meet at the Los Patios hotel in Cabo San Lucas before 4:00pm on Nov 20th and will be driven to La Paz via a complimentary highway coach
2. The ship is scheduled to sail at 6:00 pm
3. Guests will be able to disembark anytime after 9am, Dec 1 at La Paz
4. Prices above do not include air but do include ALL taxes except US$65 pp port fee. (Note: There may be an add'l fuel surcharge if fuel continues to skyrocket.)

Sea of Cortez Adventures

Fall is peak season in the Sea of Cortez and late September through early November are the best times to visit. The diving here is like swimming in a giant aquarium with bath temperature water. The sheer number and diversity of fish seen is simply stunning.

(For Full Information on How to Book this trip go to.)
http://www.singledivers.com/surfaceinterval/index.php?showtopic=6346

Will you join me on this dive adventure........

Post your questions or comments here.

GotAir

GotAir is right...this will be a very cool trip...and it will have CME credits for divers as well. Any divers not getting the CME credits can still listen into the lectures!

Oh...I forgot to mention that I'll be on it too!:D

Oh...I forgot to mention that I'll be on it too!
Well having you coming along is worth it right there! (insert smilie with happy face here )
CME ? can you break that down so us lay people can understand what that is?

GotAir

CME/CEU stand for Continuing Medical Education and Continuing Education Units. Those presented on this trip are specifically geared to the Healthcare profession and because these ongoing credits are manditory, they also can be tax deductible. Of course this trip is set up so that they will be tax deductible along with the entire price of the trip.

The Sea of Cortez is a fantastic place to dive... and equally as fascinating topside. This is one of those special places in the world IMHO. If I could, I'd be on this trip myself but my schedule doesn't permit it.

Don't miss what should be a fantastic opportunity!

I am looking forward to this trip. This is my only dive trip this year. By paying for the trip before 1 Sept 2006, I will be getting the additional $100 discount.
I dove in the Sea of Cortez in Oct of 2000 and it was great. Saw Scorpion fish, dolphins, turtle, rays, seals, and many other smaller fish.
The trip is definitely worth going on.
grayfins

Grayfins welcome to scubaboard!
please post an intro diver so we can all say HiYa.
Thanks for joining our group to the Sea of Cortez.
This trip is tailored for Medical Divers and non-Medical Divers are welcome.
I'm a rescue diver and I am looking forward to looking over the shoulders of
the Medical Divers and maybe learn something as well.

DrBill Thanks for your Interest in this trip. I hope somehow things work-out so you can make it Buddy.

Liveaboards... offer more diving for your diving $$$

GotAir

Yep, Sea of Cortez is definitely magical. I've worked as a diving biologist and videographer there for several years and did my first trip there in 1971 or 1972 with 40 of my high school students.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom