Cruise Ship Dive Specials in St. Lucia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mlstomer

Registered
Reaction score
With this special, cruise ship vacationers get the opportunity to explore the ultimate underwater beauty of St. Lucia. If your cruise ship is docking on this island, then we can provide a truly Caribbean diving experience. You will be picked up for your trip to the most beautiful marine reserves, where you discover what nature has to offer underwater. With licensed dive masters you will learn the corals, plus the vibrant and colorful ocean inhabitants that surround this tropical getaway.

Package Includes:

* 2 Tank Dive
* Guide
* Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Tanks, BCD, Regulator, Belt & Weights
* Boat Trip
* Marine Reserve Pass
* Lunch
* Cruise Ship Dock Transfer

US$105.00 - 1 Diver
US$98.00 - 2-3 Divers
US$88.00 - 4 + Divers
Further discounts available.

Toll Free: 1-888-855-2206, Direct No.: 1-758-451-7716 or Email: info@divefairhelen.com

Hmm, no response yet.

I just returned from a W. Caribbean cruise and dove in all ports: Belize, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Cayman. All arranged independently, and had a great time.

Next Aug. thinking of a S. Caribbean cruise and see St. Lucia in some of the ports. Will keep you in mind for that. Hope you're still available then.

Hi Michael, I'm the one who told you about this site back in July. Hope you get some hits from using it. Say hi to your brother and the rest of the guys. To all who read this post. I did 7 dives with this group in July. Nothing but good times with great people. I would not dive with anyone else in St. Lucia. Dive Fair Helen was awsome!!!
David and Jill

Hi David and Jill,

Nice to hear from you guys, hope all is well, will tell all hello for you, hope you don't stay away too long the group here would love having you back.

Thanks for the great review also, appreciate it.

All the best,

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom