New Great Lakes Diver Magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaQ

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Gang,

For those of you who are sick and tired of all the card copy and on-line magazines that only seem to cover warm waters of south with their "purdy" fishes, there is now an alternative. Deadeye Magazine which deals with Great Lake Diving and the subjuct that dear to hearts, cold water, reduced visibility, wrecks and many other issues that only a Great Lakes diver will encounter. So have a look and a read.

The Deadeye Magazine

ScubaQ

Thanks for the link...much needed around here for our kind of diving.

I was on another board about a week ago when a user was asking about a magazine that dealt with Great Lakes diving. The common responce was that there were a few in past but they had folded. About two days after that I came across Brady's post about the new mag. Now it is obvious that they had been planning this for several months. About two days after first reading Deadeye Brady contacted me asking for permission to use the photos off my site for a future articles in magazine. I directed him to Tom Wilson to get his permission to use the photos, and like the good guy Tom is he said yes. It's funny how small our world is in area of Great Lakes Scuba Diving. I'll be looking forward to reading the next edition of Deadeye and seeing Tom's "purdy" pictures there as well.

thanks for the link (I think.... like I spend so much time on the computer already hehehe)

the link to some interesting reading!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom