1999 Atx 200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badmrchris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just purchased an Apeks ATX 200 reg on ebay that was a little older than I thought, circa 1998 or 1999. Both stages seem to be similar in appearance to the newer ATX's aside from the black finish on the first stage, but how are the inner components? Are they essentially the same reg? Any recalls or issues ot be aware of? I tried researching the net but couldn't find anything so that's where SB comes in...

...thanks in advance...

badmrchris:
I just purchased an Apeks ATX 200 reg on ebay that was a little older than I thought, circa 1998 or 1999. Both stages seem to be similar in appearance to the newer ATX's aside from the black finish on the first stage, but how are the inner components? Are they essentially the same reg? Any recalls or issues ot be aware of? I tried researching the net but couldn't find anything so that's where SB comes in...

...thanks in advance...

With the exception of the black finish on the first stage, they are identical to the current version of the ATX-200.

Phil Ellis

badmrchris:

...thanks in advance...

Sorry, I just remembered one more thing.....it is possible that the version you have has the second stage balance chamber with the "longer" tab on the end. It will probably not be significant, but that possibiliy does exist. Thanks again.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom