Do Business with Aeris and Oceanic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SOCOM2025

Registered
Reaction score
Hello my name is William and I have small business called Brainstorm Technology I would like to know how do I go about presenting a business propsoal for a joint venture with Aeris or Oceanic as my (CM) Contract Manufacturer. Any information you can give me would be of some help thank you.

Avoid Aeris (only my opinion from recent dealings over the passed 5 years). Their Service/Technology is borderline in my opinion and they don't support products they develop as they should. BRING THE 300G BACK !!!

Oceanic is top notch. My dealings with them have been nothing short of exemplary.

Fotoz4FX:
Avoid Aeris (only my opinion from recent dealings over the passed 5 years). Their Service/Technology is borderline in my opinion and they don't support products they develop as they should. BRING THE 300G BACK !!!

Oceanic is top notch. My dealings with them have been nothing short of exemplary.

Thanks, just a heads up, Oceanic and Aeris are sister companies.

I've actually written about 5 different sentences now and I keep on deleting them...

Best,

Chris

cerich:
Thanks, just a heads up, Oceanic and Aeris are sister companies.

I've actually written about 5 different sentences now and I keep on deleting them...

Best,

Chris

five sentences huh wow. . . Guess you like this board too huh :wink:

I have an Aeris Elite and am looking very much at the new T3 :D :D :D :D Looks like alot of good stuff packed into a nicer package . . .

jhbryaniv:
five sentences huh wow. . . Guess you like this board too huh :wink:

I have an Aeris Elite and am looking very much at the new T3 :D :D :D :D Looks like alot of good stuff packed into a nicer package . . .

Just don't know how to address his comments....

"Lacking in tech", yet wants a 10 year old computer back:huh:

Best,

Chris

Oceanic Slaes manager Southeast/Cayman
Aeris Sales Manager Cayman

Hello I would like to know if you use the same manufacturer as your oceanic Uk and why you do not offer the Aerdura drysuit in the US. is this suit part of oceanic worldwide product

SOCOM2025:
Hello I would like to know if you use the same manufacturer as your oceanic Uk and why you do not offer the Aerdura drysuit in the US. is this suit part of oceanic worldwide product

Oceanic in the UK has the Aerdura made under license, in the US we do not offer that unit. We can still however supply the Biodry.

Back
Top Bottom