Lake Mohave - Aug 21-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ICY ICE

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm working in Bullhead Aug 21--25th, was wodering if any local divers would like to join me at Lake Mohave. Intrested on the School Bus and Van dive sites, open to others.

You can PM me

Thanks,
ICE

Can't make it up that time, but make sure you bring your own tanks. There's no local shop in the area. Closest shop that I know of is located in Lake Havasu City, which is about an hour or so drive.

Dive-aholic:
Can't make it up that time, but make sure you bring your own tanks. There's no local shop in the area. Closest shop that I know of is located in Lake Havasu City, which is about an hour or so drive.

I'll bring my doubles and two additional 95's. Thanks for the tip.

ICE

Kingman is about 40 miles from Lake Mohave. It's about 45-60 minutes to drive there. Put fills into the trip and it's 3 hours before you're back to the water. It doesn't look like they do hydrocarbon-free fills either.

Can't wait to get in...Looks like a local diver may be joining me.

I may need to drive into Vegas; If so I'll take the tanks with me, otherwise I'll try the semi-local shop and report back.

Thanks!

If you head to Vegas, which is only 1.5 hours away, head into Boulder City to the east. There's a shop on the main drag there - Gr8 Divin' - that does hydrocarbon-free fills. They're on the right side of the road. They have a sandwich board out front with a dive flag. They also have a big dive flag painted on the side of the building, but a new building went up next to them and you can't see it until you're right on it now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom