Choosing a location June '03

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drizzt117

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm planning a live-aboard vacation for a week in the Carribean somewhere. So far, I've been looking at Aggressor and Aqua Cat.

My newly certified AOW girlfriend will be going with me. My primary concerns for who and where to choose are quality of diving, variety of diving, and accomodations. Also, I would like to be able to dive as much as is possible.

If you guys can, could you provide pros and cons of the diving and live-aboards around. Thanks.

Thomas

Ahh, great minds must think alike. So happens the wife and I are diving the week of 6/14 - 6/21 on the Turks and Caicos Aggressor. We've dove on the Belieze and did the Cayman Aggressor twice, never have we been disappointed.

I believe most of the diving on the T&C starts at about 50ft. On the Cayman the reef crest can start in as little as 18ft. either would be a great choice !

Well , wherever you go, have a great time.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom