BioDry dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fjohn

Reaction score
I am thinking about buying another drysuit. I currently have a DUI CF200 that works well, but would also like to have a "shell" type suit. Is there a way that I can try an Oceanic BioDry suit to see if it is something I would like to dive in?

PM me where you are located and size.

Best,

Chris

Chris,

I live in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. Grand Rapids is about 90 miles west of Duluth, and about 180 miles north of Minneapolis. As for my size, it may be hard to pin down a good stock size. It might be that a medium would fit me, or perhaps a large would be better. I really don't know how to answer, so I will give you my measurements. I am 5'4", weigh 160, my waist is a 32" or 33", my chest is 40" or 42". My inseam (for a pair of jeans ) is 27 1/2". Not the easiest guy to fit, right? Thanks for your reply.

John

Gillty:
Are you guys still selling BioDry suits? I had heard they were discontinued.

Thanks

Gillty

There aren't in the catalogue but we can still make them special order. There are also some military/govt contracts ongoing. They aren't a "current item"
but they are a great suit!

Best,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom