Welcome to the Ohana little one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishb0y

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Grrr... D+1 now. Pretty sure I won't be able to go, although if my mother-in-law takes over the house, it may be a good idea.

Baby being a bit stuborn? Both my kids were late....10 days. Be prepared :D

Hope you can make it :D

justleesa:
late....10 days. Be prepared :D

Hope you can make it :D
Thanks Lisa... just what I wanted to hear...

She went for a long walk this morning... I was hoping she would do some jumping jacks too.

Her mother comes in tomorrow morning, so hopefully my wife doesn't go into labor until after we pick her up (I speak very little Japanese, her mom speaks no English).

wow. I will cross my fingers for you! make sure we get you a little red cap for the kidlet.

catherine96821:
wow. I will cross my fingers for you! make sure we get you a little red cap for the kidlet.
And a Speedo!

I've already got a little baby glock... I'm still trying to convince my wife that Klause (see avitar) is a good name.

My new dive buddy showed up Thursday morning at 8:12. James Kaito "Kingsley" sports a red cap and Speedo and weighs in at 7lb 10oz and 19" long. Both baby and Mom are doing well, we just got home today. He's decided to sleep so I've got to get some Z's myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom