its true

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gabriel75

Reaction score
hi im new to Scubaboard so hi to everyone, this is something you are not going to believe, there is a liveaboard Dive opperation out of Jeddah Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, i joined on a Four day trip in october last i was stunned to find on board 22 American, South African, British and Dutch Divers all working and living there, the boat was great the food exceptional and the diving ,there were no other boats and i am led to believe there are no other boats doing this work, the diving was out of this world ,yes sure in Sudan i saw 40 Hammerheads in Saudi 26 in Sudan no Giant Bump heads in Saudi dozens ,so sure there are as good as dive sites, of course diving is the day ,diving is different from reef to reef sure but never before i see no other dive boat and only my group, soft and hard corrals pristine and vibrant, hey ive been diving Egypt for 11 years it was fantastic, now there are a lot of boats on to few reefs Cant wait for the next buiseness trip. by the way they gaurantee no day without sun and no other dive boat, good for them

Back
Top Bottom