Wildcard - Adios Amigo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Well Wildcard....seems like you're leaving us again.

I hope you have a safe trip and that you get some great diving in (after you figure out your new dry suit).

Hurry home to us and don't worry, we'll take care of Kathy
03.gif

miss ya!
Lisa

what's up?

where's Wildcard going?

is he ok?

yes, see you at the event in October.

Thanks for your vigilance on the AAA charters. You qualify as a top captain and Instructor in my book because you are always thinking about the diver's welfare.

Even if you lie about whale shark sightings.

Andy...he gets lured off by the almighty buck, basically. He only returns to Oahu for a certain woman. At least he is leaving her with nice jewelry this time.

Oh...if you dive with Snowbear, wear a wetsuit this time.

catherine96821:
Andy...he gets lured off by the almighty buck, basically.

ah, so he's a lawyer

:eyebrow:

Thanks guys, y'all crack me up... I'll bring back Alaska diving pics for our new forum when we get a new server....Now remind me, blue or red wire? J/K..Just grenades this time. Piece of cake.

Have a good trip and make sure to post pics of your Alaskan diving experiences!

blowing things up can be fun, as long as it's not people. :D

Im just doing a very simple grenade clearance this time. The only excitment come when you pick on of the little critters up and you feel the "click" as it arms. Realy don't want to drop them then....No diving in Adak, too much logistic stuff. I'll do some divin when I get back to Homer. Pics to follow!
Y'all dive safe while Im gone and thanks for your posts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom