ProPlus 2 date problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZippyBoy

Registered
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can help me here. I emailed Oceanic and haven't gotten a response yet.

Somehow, the date and time in my PP2 were reset to null values prior to my last dive week in Provo (last week) but after my dive vacation in May. Don't know how it happened but I suspect it has something to do with the 2.x version of the Oceanlog software. I tried to use that software in May and downloaded my May trip using that version. The May dives had the correct dates (logged before updating Oceanlog versions). The August dives do not. I have since reset the date and time to the correct values in the PP2. I've also updated the Oceanlog software to v2.1.0.

However, I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to change the dates on dives while they are still logged in the PP2? I'm now back to using the old version of Oceanlog (v1.0.4) to download the data and it won't because the dates on the new dives are invalid.

P.S. In case you are wondering why I bother with 1.0.4, its because I use a third party PC based log book product and they are in process of updating their software to read the new encryptions on the newer Oceanlog software. It doesn't understand the dive data from the new Oceanlog versions.

P.P.S. The computer worked great on the trip and I still think its the best on the market.

I suspect you won't be able to but will check on Monday.

Best,

Chris

Sorry to report it is not possible.

Best,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom