More Finger Spools - Two Sizes - $15 Each - FREE US Shipping on 4 or More Spools!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
My Spool Supplier:
No way anyone could possibly need any more finger spools! There has to be a limit on this at some point!

Delrin Finger Spools - $15 Each - Two Sizes Available - FREE US Ground Shipping on 4 Spools or More!

Well, I have another shipment of finger spools due to arrive on August 31. We can begin shipping on September 1! Again, these are the injection molded Glass-Filled Delrin spools with the 4" Stainless Steel double ender clip. This time, the spools are available in two sizes - 100 foot and 160 foot. Our website shows the dimensions for each of these spools. The line is a pure white coreless nylon/polypro blend....not the best line but good enough. The SS double enders have stainless steel springs, so these should have a pretty good service life. Use the link below to take you to a special page for chat board members.

Delrin Finger Spools with SS Double Ender - Buy 4 or More and Get FREE Shipping - $15 Each!

If you prefer to order by telephone, give us a call toll-free at (800) 601-3483!
International Customers can phone (256) 350-1122

FREE SHIPPING OFFER FOR US CUSTOMERS! If you purchase 4 spools or more, we will provide FREE shipping to all 50 states. This includes Alaska and Hawaii! Shipping will begin on September 1 and will continue until our inventory is exhausted. We only have 200 of each size available, so these may go fairly quickly. IMPORTANT NOTE: When you go through the check-out process, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHOOSE UPS GROUND SHIPPING! Don't worry! We will DEDUCT the shipping charge PRIOR TO PROCESSING YOUR ORDER for all orders of 4 spools or more. You don't need to email us and ask if you get free shipping....if you order 4, YOU GET FREE SHIPPING!

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ASSISTANCE! Customers living outside of the United States can get some shipping assistance with the purchase of 8 spools. Dive Sports Online will pay $9.00 toward the USPS Shipping cost for all orders of 8 spools. To get this shipping assistance, the spools must be ordered in increments of 8....not 7 or 9....this is due to a limitation on the Global Priority shipping through the USPS. To determine your international shipping cost, use the USPS website link below..........

United States Postal Service International Web Calculator

Select your Country, Select Package, Select 4 Pounds 0 Ounces and Select Global Priority Mail-Variable Weight Single............the rate shown will be your shipping rate. Again, we will pay the first $9.00 and you will be charged the rest! IMPORTANT NOTE: You will be required to select an extremely expensive UPS shipping option at the time of your order. ON ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, we ALWAYS ship USPS Global Priority Mail. Don't worry, we will adjust the shipping rate, give you your $9.00 shipping credit and charge your card for the rest. Very simple!

Guys and girls, thanks for the past business you have given us. We have sold over 1000 finger spools this year and it appears there is still an appetite for a few more. Remember, you can never have TOO MANY finger spools, especially at this price. I hope you get great service and great value from your finger spools.

Phil Ellis

Well, we just checked into our inventory about 400 finger spools, in both the 100 and 160 foot lengths. For all orders previously placed, they are shipping today. We still have room for more orders. Orders placed now will ship on the same day received. Thank you guys and girls for all of your business. I hope everyone that needs spools, gets spools....especially at this price. Again, thanks.

Finger Spools - Two Sizes - $15 Each - FREE Shipping on 4 or More in US!

Phil Ellis

Still a few finger spools remaining. Get them while you can!

Phil Ellis

I ordered two of them a few days ago, and am now just waiting for them to make it to CA.

I recieved my finger spools yesterday. Im more than happy with them. For 15 bucks you cant lose. I have been playing with them in the garage.

sk8rpj:
I recieved my finger spools yesterday. Im more than happy with them. For 15 bucks you cant lose. I have been playing with them in the garage.

Glad you got them and especially glad you like them! We still have a few more if you need them. Thanks again.

Phil Ellis

I got mine. Can't beat this price.

Awsome spools / price / service.

Hey Phil, have you considered sourcing mini-spools with about 50 ft of line, sort of like dive-rite's but for a better price? I'd like some really small ones for jumps in caves and lost line.

By the way, I love the SS double-enders on the ones I got from you already. Very springy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom