Thanks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woohoo!

Hoped to get a dive in today at an old cannery here, but my buddy had to cancel. Maybe tomorrow or Friday.

Any other divers from Ketchikan here?

Brian

edit: I see the person above me is :) Have we met?

bdshort:
Woohoo!

Hoped to get a dive in today at an old cannery here, but my buddy had to cancel. Maybe tomorrow or Friday.

Any other divers from Ketchikan here?

Brian

edit: I see the person above me is :) Have we met?

Hi Brian, no I don't think so, we just moved here last month from Wrangell. If you were planning on the cannery in George Inlet, I'm there. Did it a couple summers ago off a boat and found some china and other junk. It looked like there might be a way to drive to the site?:confused:

PM me if you want to go dive!

Cheers,

Poog

Yeah, I went out to the Cannery last week, and you can drive down to it. It's on private property though. I used to be a tour guide there, so I asked permission first. Found a plate I thought looked pretty cool, but then I looked at the back, and it said "Microwave safe", so I just put it back. I'll probably go back there sometime soon.

I always like to have people to dive with, if you dont mind diving with a newbie (13 logged dives so far). I need to get more people I know interested in this forum.

Brian

Way cool! Finaly, now I just need to get some pics to post. Posting from Adak BTW....

Back
Top Bottom