Did Anybody Miss me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey Amigos! JB is home and bought me a boat! (yay)

It was a happy reunion....here are some pics. I think Alexa's BF, Scott is the worst photog I have ever seen, but you can get the idea...even Marley the dog looks ugly.

DSC_0041.jpg

collage56-1.jpg

collage54.jpg

so, we spent the day docking the new boat, we have an inside slip and the 25 mph trade winds made docking a bear. Good thing the seller is a 777 Continental instructor for the hopper Air Micronesia route and had patience instructing!

My life just got better.

Congrats, Catherine! I'm so happy for you! Please tell JB I'm glad he's home, in one piece, and thanks for his service to our country.

So, when do you plan to take your first dive off your new boat?

I didn't miss you... Hi JB! Welcome home! And thanks for being out there for all of us.

I thought you were going to wear the plaid skirt Catherine...:D Yeah, I guess I missed you too.

see!? ...now, maybe you will come visit. You could be guarding the kids with your 357 this week. We are leaving them alone....don't you feel bad? So, I guess we will dive when we get back from Bali....life is a rush deal these days. But yea, I counted all his fingers and toes.

whats new? You have any photo tips for me? I think JB dialed in the shooting manual in about an hour, so Ron Frank can breath a sigh of relief. I think people are giving up on me....Where is Dennis the Pasaway menace, BTW?

Kristen, it was too funny because the teenagers who were NOT deployed got all caught up with all the kissing and decided to make the reunion a make-out session.:cuddles: :devil_3:

catherine96821:
see!? ...now, maybe you will come visit. You could be guarding the kids with your 357 this week. We are leaving them alone....don't you feel bad?
Yes, I feel badly, for myself. **sniff**

Maybe next year!

Denny, we got the Glacier Bay...so come on over. We don't have it totally dialed in, but when we get back from the honeymoon....

Chantal, if my kids die while I am gone, I will blame you. They have no chaperone....

catherine96821:
Chantal, if my kids die while I am gone, I will blame you. They have no chaperone....
:confused: Thanks!

BTW, Marley looks a bit rabid in her closeup photo.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom