5thd-x terminates Halycon relationship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes. Old news.

I do notice that these people, 5thD-x...or whatever they are called, seem to have frequent issues with others. Things like that always perk my red flag meter.

Jeff

i heard the same thing with halcyon

That's a lot of dirty laundry and trash throwing for someone who claims they don't want to air dirty laundry or throw trash...

Roak

roakey:
That's a lot of dirty laundry and trash throwing for someone who claims they don't want to air dirty laundry or throw trash...

Roak
Unfortunately, it's simply telling the truth ... and very consistent with my own experiences with Halcyon.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Too bad you missed it, they were selling all currently in-stock Halcyon stuff for 30% off. :D

jtoorish:
I do notice that these people, 5thD-x...or whatever they are called, seem to have frequent issues with others. Things like that always perk my red flag meter.

Jeff
Since you are unsure of whatever they are called, you are most likely confusing them with another well-known business with a very similar name.

I haven't noticed any issues between 5th D-x and "others" ... in fact, on the whole I'd say that 5th D-x is a rather well-run business. This situation with Halcyon is mostly political, and stems from Andrew's prior relationship with some of the major players at the top of the Halcyon food chain ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom