Wet Suit Offer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisEdwards

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am new to Scuba Diving, my son and I will be doing the OW Cert is a couple of weeks.

Assuming we pass, we will be buying quite a lot of equipment, BC's, Regulators, Dive Computers, etc.

From most of the reviews I have found, I am pretty much zeroing in on Oceanic equipment. According to your web site (Oceanics), many of these items offer a free wet suit, but I cannot find out when this offer ends.

Thanks

ChrisEdwards:
I am new to Scuba Diving, my son and I will be doing the OW Cert is a couple of weeks.

Assuming we pass, we will be buying quite a lot of equipment, BC's, Regulators, Dive Computers, etc.

From most of the reviews I have found, I am pretty much zeroing in on Oceanic equipment. According to your web site (Oceanics), many of these items offer a free wet suit, but I cannot find out when this offer ends.

Thanks
Hi Chris,

The dive store where I work got word from our rep that the wet suit promotion ended officially on September 1st. I am pretty sure that since the promotion is still listed on the Oceanic website that they will honor it.

They do have a new promotion that started September 1st which is a wheeled At-Pak4 or Voyager 3 bag with the purchase of a complete oceanic system (regulator, octo, computer console. and BCD). The promotion excludes the following items: Alpha 8 sport, Alpha 8 PX3, Slimlime Octo, the Veo 100nx computer console and the OceanPro BCD.

Congratulations in advance on your upcoming certification. I am sure that you and your your son will have many great diving adventures together in the coming years.

visibilityunlimited:
Hi Chris,

The dive store where I work got word from our rep that the wet suit promotion ended officially on September 1st. I am pretty sure that since the promotion is still listed on the Oceanic website that they will honor it.

They do have a new promotion that started September 1st which is a wheeled At-Pak4 or Voyager 3 bag with the purchase of a complete oceanic system (regulator, octo, computer console. and BCD). The promotion excludes the following items: Alpha 8 sport, Alpha 8 PX3, Slimlime Octo, the Veo 100nx computer console and the OceanPro BCD.

Congratulations in advance on your upcoming certification. I am sure that you and your your son will have many great diving adventures together in the coming years.

Wow! That is exactly what I would have said!

I hope you enjoy your diving, be warned it can change your outlook on life!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom