Chute 3 Lift/tank Size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BOBBYR

Registered
Reaction score
Doug Or Cerich
I Have A Chute 3 Bc With The Standard 45 Lbs. Of Lift. On The Inside Of The Cumberbun Where All The Legal Stuff And Specs Are, I Was Confused By The Picture Of The Single Tank And The Two That Were Manifolded Like Doubles. The Single Has 20l Printed On It, And The Double Config. Each Has 15l. What Are These Numbers? Does It Have To Do With Max Tank Size Or Something? I Know That The Key Is Usually The Lift Capacity, And More Important Proper Weighting, But Is There Something Else That I Am Missing? I Have Been Considering A Steel Hp 130, But Was Curious About These Numbers Before I Make The Purchase. Thanks For Any Input You Can Give Me. Bobby

It's about max tank size 20 Liters single or 15 Liter doubles. I think an AL80 is 12 Liters.

Thanks for the info jpcpat. I started looking at how to convert cubic feet to liters and vise versa, and I think I'm more confused. I am usually very positive in regards to the metric system, but this one is awfull. Pressures, compressable gases vs. non compressable liquid....huh. Thanks again for the info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom