All Hail Scuba Toys***HAIL!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RikRaeder

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wow. I've read many testimonials about Scuba Toys' great customer service. I've dealt with them a bit, but tonight I was blown away. We've all heard that "the customer is king." Here in Japan, it's literally "the customer is a god." One thing everyone complains about when leaving Japan is the loss of customer service. What's more than a god? A Scuba Toys customer!
After a very minor glitch in my recent shipment from Scuba Toys, Joe unhestitatingly elevated me above godhead and more than fufilled any expectations or even wishes that I may have had; that considering the shipment contained a little something extra anyway.
I was ready to wheel and deal, maybe even to chintz a little bit but none of that was necessary. I won't go into details because I don't want to drive the guy into the poorhouse, and I promised myself that I wouldn't be one of those "Scuba Toys is great" posters, but here I am. What do you make of that? (No, I'm not trying to up my post count.)

PS-Zeagle is pretty impressive too!

All Hail Scuba Toys***HAIL!!!

I would certainly agree about their customer service as well. I have worked with both Joe and Greg and they have been extremely patient with me. I am one of those analytical types and must research things thoroughly before making a decision. There are not many people who enjoy working with someone like me and they have been very patient with me. I would recommend them as well.

-amadeus

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom