Pull Dump Need Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tek Adventure Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I cant seem to reach my pull dump on my right shoulder on my bladder, does anyone have any ideas how i can fix this. I was also wondering if the pull dump/Inflators are any good?

Tek Adventure Diver:
I cant seem to reach my pull dump on my right shoulder on my bladder, does anyone have any ideas how i can fix this. I was also wondering if the pull dump/Inflators are any good?

I just tried a new BC, Scubapro Glide Plus, and the guy at the LDS told me to reach up to my neck and follow the contour of the BC. It worked great! I used it more than using the low pressure inflator/deflator button.

I would suggest that you put your BC on and then look in the mirror to see where it is, then use your hand to guide you down the BC to where the pull dump is located.

Tek Adventure Diver:

Pull dump inflators have a steel cable running through them. There is an argument to made against them.

Good idea kevin, but its a bit diffrent when using doubles. they dont thread them though the harness, its just on the wing, i think i might put a longer pull dump on it

I put my inflator hose through a bungee loop near my d-ring and I never lose it. I don't think any of my wings have a right shoulder pull dump.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom