200 Gram Polartex Drysuit Underwear - $75 - FREE Shipping to All US Addresses!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls....

TILOS DRYSUIT UNDERWEAR - 200 GRAM WEIGHT - $75 EACH - FREE SHIPPING!

I thought there might be some interest in this limited quantity item I have available. This is the Tilos 200 Gram Drysuit Underwear. This jumpsuit is made from 200 weight polartex, a mixture of spandex, polyester, and carbon fiber. This jumpsuit is really a first rate product and is extremely comfortable. All seams are double flat-stitched and the assembly quality if pretty amazing. This compares in quality and construction to many of the better known name brands I have sold for $150 to $300. For this limited quantity I have, these are only $75 each for ScubaBoard members. I have set up a special page to offer this discount to board members. Use the link below and take a look at this jumpsuit.

Tilos Polartex 200 Gram Drysuit Underwear - $75 Each - FREE US Shipping

Our inventory will arrive in the store on September 13. We have about 100 of these suits coming, so place your order now to make sure you get your desired size. This suit comes in seven unisex sizes and the size chart on our site is pretty true to form. I wear an XL in the Dive Rite and the Bare underwear. Same size in the Tilos also fits me. I must say, the Tilos seems to be a little more comfortable. The fit is really good.

FREE Shipping Offer to All US Addresses: Place an order for this product and we will ship it to you absolutely FREE! No strings! Just order and we ship FREE!

International Shipping Assistance: For our international customers, we will pay $9.00 toward the cost of USPS Global Priority Shipping. At the time of processing, we will deduct the $9.00 from the actual USPS shipping cost and bill you the rest.

Special Note on Shipping Offers: Our website has limitations on offering free shipping for individual items. At the time of your order, you will be asked to choose a shipping method. PRIOR TO PROCESSING YOUR ORDER, we will correct the invoice for FREE shipping in the US and will change the shipping method to USPS for international orders, with the $9.00 credit. Thanks.

Like everything we sell, if you get this item and don't like it, we will send a pickup slip and give you a full refund. Thanks for all of your business and I hope you like the drysuit underwear.

Phil Ellis

So what size would someone 6'3" but with a 34" waist want to order? The XL and live with it being a little short, or the XXL and have it be baggy? I don't know how flexible these are with regard to stretching vertically... if height is king, I guess I'd need the XXL, and could perhaps have it taken in?

CompuDude:
So what size would someone 6'3" but with a 34" waist want to order? The XL and live with it being a little short, or the XXL and have it be baggy? I don't know how flexible these are with regard to stretching vertically... if height is king, I guess I'd need the XXL, and could perhaps have it taken in?

These things seems to stretch a little. I think you would be safe with the XL.

We have already taken a amazing number of orders for these jumpsuits. Apparently this is the right product at the right price! Thanks.

Phil Ellis

The response to this ad has been amazing. I just called the supplier and placed an order for an additional 100 jumpsuits. So, there are still plenty remaining. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Tamas:
Make that 3....amongst a few other things ordered.

Tamas not only added another set of underwear to his order, but also added a BEAUTIFUL watch! He is gonna love it!

Phil Ellis

I dropped by Dive Sports yesterday to pick up some other stuff and checked out the new Tilos Drysuit Underwear while I was there... (Phil had a demo product of it from the manufacturer).

I just wanted to report here that it seemed like it was pretty well made and was pretty warm. I stuck my arm in it and it seems like it'd keep you pretty warm whether in your drysuit or wearing it for other outdoor activity (hunting, snow skiinging, etc).

For the $75 price for it, I don't think you can go wrong with it. It looked like a good deal to me.

Hope that's helpfull to folks who might be looking at one.

-Mike

PhilEllis:
Tamas not only added another set of underwear to his order, but also added a BEAUTIFUL watch! He is gonna love it!

Phil Ellis

It will by my third Citizen/St. Moritz watch....but this one is the sexiest of them all. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom