Need Advise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahmat Najah

Reaction score
:huh: Hai, I been dive for almost a year and I need to buy regulator and BC I been
checking on Oceanic product and found Alpha8 sports SP5 and Oceanpro BC.

I have a small budget for my equipment I use to dive an average deep between
12 meter up to 33 meter. My dive site is in tropical island in Malaysia.

Ahmat Najah:
:huh: Hai, I been dive for almost a year and I need to buy regulator and BC I been
checking on Oceanic product and found Alpha8 sports SP5 and Oceanpro BC.

I have a small budget for my equipment I use to dive an average deep between
12 meter up to 33 meter. My dive site is in tropical island in Malaysia.

The Oceanic line offers a good bang for the buck......The reg. Alpha8/SP5 is a solid well proven unit that breaths well and is easy to maintain......the OceanPro BC is a work horse....our LDS uses these in training and rental for their toughness and value. Both reg and BC you are looking at are winners and would give you good service.

Hai tex,

Thanks for your advise as I need this equipment for my divemaster trainning.
It will be great setup for me then.

Ahmat Najah:
Hai tex,

Thanks for your advise as I need this equipment for my divemaster trainning.
It will be great setup for me then.

Yes... the gear has alot of basic features without all the fluff.....both the reg first and second stage are very reliable....the BC is a jacket style with good value....we use both pieces in our shop and sell a large volume of these Oceanic sets.....you will not go wrong. They will last you well thru and after you complete you DM rating. Good luck!!

PS---I dive with some Oceanic regs and have used the BC,,,,as a matter of fact I am teaching a Scuba Review tomm. and with be using this same gear in class.

Good advice from everyone here, let me know if we can help with anything.

Best,

Chris

I dive with a OceanPro BC, and Alpha8s but with the PX-3 first stage. for the diving I do its absolutely great kit - no probs! And great value too!

Trickster that sound cool.

Cerich, I will also getting my dive computer my budget around USD 250.00-280.00

Look at a Veo100 NX

best,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom