Sometimes I really love my LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For about a week now I've been trying to get a price quote from my lds on O2 cleaning my doubles. They finally found the price list today - $29 per tank ... not bad at all imho. Then the owner turns to me and says "why don't you just clean them yourself and save $60" While I have O2 cleaned them before, but I was really surprised that they would trust me to do that when they were the ones filling them. He went on and said I could always come down there and use their facilities to clean them if I wanted.

True I like my lds... but somedays they just really surprise me in a good way.

Aloha, Tim

P.S. Now if I can just convince them to let me "borrow" their fill station :wink:

I finished my DM through another shop (was originally going to take it from these guys ... but things happened) I have spoken to them about DMing for their OW courses so I can get some experience in though. They seemed open to that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom