Wednesday Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poogweese

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
This Wed. (9/13) I'm going out to Sunshine, (Refuge Cove?) to gather some school supplies. Any other Ketchies that would like to dive would be welcome (around 4:30pm):wink: Last Sunday we spotted a big PGO in a hollowed out log, didn't want to come out and play though...:shakehead

Poog

It's Sunset :wink:

I had a fun time diving today at the Mt. Point training site... this next Saturday and Sunday I'm off during the day until 5pm both days, if you wanna hit a dive site (wouldnt' mind going back to the cannery, or anywhere else actually). My number is at the shop, but I'll get your number the next time I stop by (probably Tuesday to drop off my tanks)

Brian

(I think I'm the only other Ketchikanite that posts here, as far as I know. I've told one other friend about this board... I guess we just need to promote it more here!)

bdshort:
It's Sunset :wink:

I had a fun time diving today at the Mt. Point training site... this next Saturday and Sunday I'm off during the day until 5pm both days, if you wanna hit a dive site (wouldnt' mind going back to the cannery, or anywhere else actually). My number is at the shop, but I'll get your number the next time I stop by (probably Tuesday to drop off my tanks)

Brian

Hey Brian, let's try the cannery on Sat. I should have the boat in the water by then and if the weather cooperates we'll dive off the boat, maybe plan for a couple dives there?

Poog :D

(The training site was okay, but I'd much rather do across the way:wink:

Sounds good! I'll get your number from the shop and give you a call about a time. I get off work at 8am and need to be back at 5pm, so any time between 9am and 3pm would be good. 2 dives it is!

Brian

bdshort:
Sounds good! I'll get your number from the shop and give you a call about a time. I get off work at 8am and need to be back at 5pm, so any time between 9am and 3pm would be good. 2 dives it is!

Brian

Don't forget your goody bag, last time there I found several non-microwave china pieces and a pitcher in an area a little ways east from the dock.:D
Maybe we'll run across an old seiner, eh?:eyebrow:

Poog

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom