Dive Rite wings without pull-dumps?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BarryNL

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was looking at the Dive Rite double wing (the Classic Wing) in my LDS yesterday and it looks like a nice wing except for the pull-dump on the hose. Personally, I don't like these but the guy in the dive shop didn't know if it was possible to get one with just a normal hose. Is this an option?

I'm not from Dive Rite but I know it is. Just order a wing with the elbow instead.

That's right -- you can get a plain elbow (non pull dump) on the aircell if you'd like. You can get it with a 12" corrugated hose, as well. That's what most doubles divers prefer....that is, the 12" corrugated hose with plain elbow.

Jordan:
That's right -- you can get a plain elbow (non pull dump) on the aircell if you'd like. You can get it with a 12" corrugated hose, as well. That's what most doubles divers prefer....that is, the 12" corrugated hose with plain elbow.

Jordan, most male divers prefer to find them self on the beach beside the model in your avatar.....

what gear they have is irrelevant.:D

Originally Posted by Cerich
Jordan, most male divers prefer to find them self on the beach beside the model in your avatar.....
what gear they have is irrelevant.
Not to the model...

P.S. Barry the question has been answered, you can get different hose-lengths and elbow...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom