SCUBABOARD I need HELP real BAD!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timegan

Contributor
Reaction score
ontario Canada, where the water meets the land on
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone...I absolutely LOVE this board..I have not chimed in until NOW.. and I apologize for that. Have just been a surfer, and you know what? there is sooo much info on this site ...well thats been all I needed to do.. Until now! Am in real need of some HELP. And you just might have some fun in so doing. Here's the deal....I live in a small community in Canada (EH) I've seen the light in going to the Long hose primary. So the LDS has set up a chat forum, much like this one but WAY smaller. Anyway I started a post about going the long hose route. WELL did that not open a can of worms. Am being attacked from all sides. It's going against all your training, it puts way too much stress on your buddy, it's just plain DANGEROUS, who trained you to do that, it's too compicated, who do I think I am going against all my training. I have tried my best to explain and defend, all that does is bring up more egotistical phyco-babble. Now they are attacking me directly. I'ts getting bloody personel. Just go to ....reddevildivers.com.....lookup "going to the long hose". Read a few of the posts, if you wish to chime in and give me some help.....Would be greatly indebted. And a simple "thank you" would not be enough.......Lung

Kind of typical misconceptions of how to route a long hose (which doesn't go around the neck like a noose). Do you want us to head over there in masse and call them strokes? :wink:

FIGHT!!!!

SB vs reddevildivers.com!!!

LOL!!!

NO NO NO.... I just would like some help. I love the long hose. NObody is going to change that. But, from lack of experiance just can't defend the stuff there throwing at me. I'm all alone in this. I'm not asking to jump ship (going to another board) just a little help is all. Just read the posts and you will see I never attacked anyone, they are not strockes just narrow minded. On SB there are many more open minded divers, and I repeat I just would like some help is all.

Wow... that link was great reading. I fully understand. I will always dive this way. Just well you gota read the posts to see what I'm up against. Nobody in my dive circle wants to dive with me now. I'm the black sheep. Dangerous,controversial, and will surly just get someone killed. To them I am the most unsafe diver you could ever have. They even bash on me because I read alot, and stay as well informed as I possibly can.

timegan, i went to those boards, and after reading the whole thread, all I can say is you have a lot of patience.

Someone needs to straighten these guys out. Soggy is da man for the job...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom