Diving Homer....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'll be back for a few days in about three weeks. Any one want to hook up and go explore? I have some spots in mind.

I'm down for some exploration. I'm new to the area but have proficiency in some areas of diving.

I should be back in about two weeks or less. Where are you at?

I should be back on the 9th of Oct. You bring your boat and I'll split fuel, boat and truck. I have a wall off of Yukon Isl that should be divable any time as well as a few other spots in mind.

I had a better idea. I have a buddy with an inflatable we can go with. We would prolly have to pay some for his time but then we have a tender. Mo betta than draging your boat all the way here.

Its a 14 foot alum hulled Niad. Been on it doing 48 kts! Big little boat. But if you want, bring the boat on down.... I can stay for the 13/14th....Lets dive!

I hope so!
Sorry, I didn't check my PM's. My number is 907 783-0043. Give me a call some time. It's my birthday, so I'm taking a couple of days to fish the Kenai. I should be back by Wednesday or Thursday.

I should be a go for the trip. I've got some headhunting to do so I can afford to ski-bum the winter. I'll PM when I get back or post here.

Jamie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom