Grateful Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoalBoy

Reaction score
hi everyone!
first of all, congrats to all who participated in the International Coastal Cleanup 2006!!!

well, i would like to thank all of the SB members who gave input on my regulator queries. Thanks everyone!!!

Here's what I ended up with:

1 set for singles: poseidon jetstream(primary) & cyklon(backup) combo - cost constraint, servicing, custom hose & fittings prompted me not to buy another set to use for doubles; mainly, it was the cost (hehehe:D). performance, wow! excellent. used with a Diverite compact spg running along the inflator hose on the left shoulder. (okay, DIR guys, take it easy...)

1 pair for doubles: apeks ds4 with atx50 - this pair cost less than 1 set of the poseidons. really great breathing. hose routing will do...(meaning, i'll live; wanted the routing of the SP MK25s though) assembled & dove with 'em right out of the box; little flutter(nothing a little tuning can't fix). used with that "massive" Diverite SPG (i loved the gauge; nice & big luminous face) clipped to the left hip d-ring.

Next on the list would be the deco regs. Well, let's save that for christmas, or when I win the lotto...

Thanks again everyone!!! Dive Safe! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom