Phototshop Elements 5 [Archive] - ScubaBoard - Scuba Diving Forum - Diving Social Network

View Full Version : Phototshop Elements 5

Sponsored Link

justleesa
September 18th, 2006, 12:24 PM
For anyone that's interested....I just received an email from Amazon announcing Photoshop Elements 5. It is supposed to be available on September 29th. If you preorder the price will come down to $65.99

fpoole
September 19th, 2006, 12:10 AM
Geeezee.. and yet another upgrade...

Don't suppose they indicated what is "New and Improved??? in a nutshell?

I know, I know.... go to Adobe.com..heheh..

justleesa
September 19th, 2006, 12:24 AM
I took a look, they now added curves and a few other simplified adjustment tools...I might be going for it too (you only get the $20 rebate if you upgrade)

On the website they have a nice little thing that you can click thru to see some of of the new options.

BurBunny
September 19th, 2006, 01:38 AM
PSE keeps getting closer and closer to the full PS. Adding curves is huge. For most photogs, definitely all that's truly necessary.

Now when are they going to bring the white balance dropper from PSE into PS for those times I'm *not* shooting RAW and want to do a quick and dirty white balance adjustment? I know I can do a "remove color cast" but the dropper is such a nice tool.

PapaBob
September 27th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Leesa: Thanks for dusting out this room. It has been out of use for a while. Also, thanks for the info on PSE5. If I see anything about the new features, I will post it.

---Bob

SteveFass
September 27th, 2006, 05:55 PM
I haven't upgraded since PSE2 - I keep finding free plug-ins, including for curves. Still, it would be really nice to have the "healing" brush. I assume it has that now. Also, I just want to feel more "with it".

justleesa
September 27th, 2006, 05:57 PM
SOLD! to the man in NYC :D

Sponsored Link

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1