Sherwood Encore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sk8rpj

Registered
Reaction score
I have a sherwood encore dive computer that has stopped working. what are my options?

if the battery is bad,you can buy them at radio shack,you need a very small torx tip driver to open it up,found one at home depot. IF its more than a battery,its probably no worth fixing,pretty old computer but its what i dive with and serves my purposes fine.

I dont even wanna spend the money on it to buy the battery or the torx tip. It was given to me by someone who didn't want it. I was curious if they would offer an upgrade program.

sk8rpj:
I have a sherwood encore dive computer that has stopped working. what are my options?
Buy a new computer, No we offer a up-grade program , take it to your local Sherwood dealer your options are up-grade to a Profile , Insite or a Wisdom , your dealer will have the information on your cost. If they don't have they can contact their rep and he will have it all.

Back
Top Bottom