Leyte Whaleshark DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Sogud Bay December 27th to 30th

Attendees: -

Wolverine (Tim), Larry, Karl S., Mike P., Jonix, Matthew, Bobby (Bcd1) and gf, Me and Myra, Marijo, her sister and a friend, Bob Everett.

Hopefully Happybuddha (Drew) and GF

Caloy can chime in with the room arrangements.

Karl S. and I'll be on the same flight 05:10 from Manila on the 27th (already booked:D ), but arrive in Manila on the afternoon of the 26th if anyone fancies Capisce again?

I have decided that Karl and I will stay another day and will fly back to Manila mid-day on the 31st and straight back to HK.

Again, let's try to keep this thread pretty hijack-free, or Spoon will paddle you.

Room Assignments:

7 cottages -

1 - Larry/Karl
2 - Jonix and Matthew
3 - Caloy and Myra
4 - Pakman/Tim
5 - Bobby/Sharon
6 - Marijo and sister
7 - Bob Everett

Larry, I've put Karl along with Bob in one cottage since I know you always want a room for yourself. About Bob, well he's a friend of Marijo and Marijo's my friend. I don't know him though.

ps - we'll try to scrounge for a room for Drew

I don't think it's appropriate for grown brothers and sisters to share the same room so I'll volunteer to room with the sister...

Caloy,

Putting Karl in with me is no problem - we've shared a tent before now.:14:

Oy you lot, stop s******ing and drag your minds out of the gutter! Bloody pasaways:shakehead

thepurplehammerhead:
Caloy,

Putting Karl in with me is no problem - we've shared a tent before now.:14:

Oy you lot, stop s******ing and drag your minds out of the gutter! Bloody pasaways:shakehead

laugh my bloody balls off!!!!!

SB asterisked out "s n i g g e r i n g" because it contains ...:rofl3: :rofl3:

And so are you, now paddle both of us, big boy!

Looks good. Though I might try to go to Cebu earlier. When are the HK guys flying out??

Wolverine:
Looks good. Though I might try to go to Cebu earlier. When are the HK guys flying out??

I'll be heading out mid-afternoon on the 26th with Karl. I think pakman may have a similar plan to you.

Looks like we'll meet at the resort then...

Back
Top Bottom