I must have missed the memo. What does C&C stand for

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:confused: ????????????????????????????????????????

alcina:
Look at the sticky at the top of this section :wink:

Comment & Critique
Well D'oh to me. I never read stickies. :rofl3:

Well, I want to post some photos but I don't remember all the details about how I took them.

Monkey Knife-fight:
If they're digital look at the exif.
They are digital. What's the exif? I warned you I was dumb (in my post of pix from Bonaire)

Monkey,

I know this is off topic, but since the quesiton was answered already I thought I would let you know.. Larry at ScubaToys is more into the paintball lately. Joe (Larry's Partner in everything :D) is the man to talk to now..

Just an FYI you might want to change your sig.. :wink:

We are lucky enough to live only 2 miles away from ScubaToys so we go there and bug them as they take our money.. :D

If you don't have the EXIF data that's ok...sometimes it does help others to offer advice but it isn't mandatory.

You can find the EXIF data in Bridge if you use that or if you are shooting jpegs you can simply right click on the image, go to Properties to to Summary, go to Advanced - in there you'll find all you need to know :) The biggies are:
focal length
camera
aperture (f stop)
shutter
ISO

Thanks Alcina!! You are soooo helpful. I do appreciate it.

Ellen, you asked just before I was going to. You aren't the only one that misses some of the sticky's. I click on New Posts and if something looks interesting, I read it. Otherwise, I just scroll on past.

Thanks young lady.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom