C&C - Gotta choose one...

What photo do you think I should send to an online event of UWPhoto on Fish category?

• Photo 1

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Photo 3

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Photo 4

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Photo 5

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Photo 6

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mariozi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am going to have to choose one of those for a Fish category on a online event... I just cant do it myself... can you guys help me?

249039665_0a3071d094.jpg

249039806_c2151a7fe4.jpg

249040018_569e322ad9.jpg

249040248_7eb6bd2275.jpg

249040352_a51faf4e2d.jpg

249040634_29d00d9dbe.jpg

Thanks in advance, please vote in the poll, it is easier to count :D

Hmmmm.. I can't see them.. They all look the same to me.. a nice red X :D

Please check your hosting and your links to make sure they are in there right. Anyone else see them?

I don't even get the red x . . .just the numbers 1-6

Think I got it... somehow I cannot upload/point them from my former website.
Anyway, here they are... HELP!!!:huh:

Depending upon what the contest is looking for, I would choose either 3 or 6. I like the abtractness of 6 but for the "whole" fish, 3 is better. Sorry I didn't vote but I have 2 answers. LOL

how high quality are the raw pics? #6 is pretty darn neat, if you have a super hi res one of that, I'd love it as desktop! rule of thirds....eye might should be a little higher, but it's in a great spot!

All of them are scanned slides, got them pretty high res.
Just send me an e-mail, so I can reply with it.

I really like the first one because of the texture of the background, but if it is only being judged on the fish then I would choose another. I like 4, good comparison of size and look interesting...pity the fish looks like it's dead.
I'm going to say number 6 though. I would have said number 3, except number 6 is a clever type of shot. Plenty of people will have the whole fish, but the framing is cool and unique on 6.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom