basic help - where are the pictures??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AmyJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I haven't been to the board in a long long time and I see there are a number of changes. I was wanting to find a place to show a friend a bunch of the great pictures you all take... when I click on photo gallery, it asks for a log in and says I am not allowed in... :(... I know you all have to have a place for pictures... just can't find. it. I know I could search individual threads and probably find some, but I was hoping to just be able to see lots and lots of pictures. :) Thanks!

Check site support>photo gallery. There you will find many threads on the gallery...basically it has been down since the server change and hasn't come back yet. But we're hoping that that will soon change.

When the gallery comes back up there will be a notice to board users, I'm sure. At the moment you'll have to settle for looking through threads.

For some quickies you can do an Advanced search with "theme" in the search box - that will bring you a list of the recent themes along with all the photos loaded for that theme. This week's is "sharks" and is a sticky...

DiverDennis, Jamdiver, clgmason, Ed_Dman, pakman have all had recent threads with multiple photos. Cheddarchick and other SeaLife shooters have a long thread going, too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom