BELIZE LIVE-ABOARD vacation Nov. 11-18 -- Cabin open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Ramon

Registered
Reaction score
We are offering for sale our cabin on Peter Hughes Diving's Sun Dancer II luxury live-aboard (see Internet link below) in Belize, Central America, Caribbean side for November 11-18, 2006 (Saturday through Saturday).

Why we're selling: Months ago we paid for our dive trip ($2100 per person, or $4200). But my wife's sister is extremely ill and my wife wants to stay near her sister, regardless of what happens when (entirely unpredictable). We can't get a refund (within 90 days of the trip), and our trip insurance doesn't cover this situation. We can discount the live-aboard fare to you because we're in a family emergency.

Price: If we can sell the cabin at any reasonable price, we will both cancel. Fare includes on-board meals and airport transfers, so it's more of a bargain than it may sound at first. I'm thinking of a "bottom" price of about $2800 for the cabin, saving you $1400 (one-third) of the price we paid. (If I can't get that much, then I will probably be able to go on the trip without my wife, so please, no low-ball offers.) In any event, you must buy your own air fare to Belize.

What to do: If you are seriously interested, please contact me to work out details (email address below). Don't contact Peter Hughes Diving about the substitution, since the trip was organized through my local dive shop in Maryland and Peter Hughes won't decide who goes in that slot anyway. If you're serious and have questions I can't answer or simply want reassurance that my offer is legitimate, I will of course put you in direct touch with my dive shop owner. You will be paying the dive shop directly, not me or Peter Hughes.

I strongly advise you get trip insurance same day as you book the trip, in order to cover pre-existing conditions!

Thank you for your interest.

Ray at rcglenny@hotmail.com
25 Sept 2006

The boat's website is
http://www.peterhughes.com/Sun/Sun_dancerindex.shtml
Again, there's no point in your asking Peter Hughes Diving about the substitution since to them the cabin is already reserved by my local dive shop. This link just gives general info about the boat.

Sounds like an amazing trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom