newbie pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spankey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Some very nice pics...

Day 2
I like 0473. What is that?
Nice lionfish on 0479, 0481, and 0485-0487.

Day 4
You may want to check your gallery... I don't see any pics here!

I only looked at a quick sampling of them... i wish i had more time to look through them in detail.

We were on a shark course, so we had a dissection. These were giving to our instructor from the sharks board (the national authorities, here in SA) they came from sharks that were caught in the shark nets. One was a black tip and the other a spinner
- no animals were hurt in this process :)

Topside pics were good and you had some nice uw photos aswell. Water seemed to be quite murky but if you have a manual white balance in your camera you could try and get more colors to your pictures. Just get something white with you next time you dive (a slate or just do it on bottom sand). That way you get more colors as you can't use your internal flash without getting all sorts of backsatter. Still those pics get me jealous since last time I dived was in january :( Maybe I need to try our bathtub.. :D

Back
Top Bottom