Cheap UW Digital Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup used that before I got my Oly 350, had it to 110fsw with no problems but the pictures aren't the best....has alot of shutter lag to it. Avatar was taken with it, see if I can post the orginal on photobutcket for you. And it will use a 1gig crad even though it says 512max. Tired both and the amount of pictures almost doubled so I used my gig.

Edited:
Oriskany
OriskanyFlag.jpg

Spadefish?
AtlanticSpadefish.jpg

Eric Kline :)
Eric.jpg

Cuda
CudainClearwater.jpg

Uses batteries up fast. First time using it and didn't really do alot on the setting but the all auto. Retouched somewhat in Paintshop Pro XI. Hopefully after playing around with my new Oly-350 I will be able to take better pictures!! :)

Do you still have the camera?

Wow, I bought the Pixtreme camera and the quality of the pictures was nowhere as good as yours. They were absolutely horrible. The housing was actually decent quality, but the camera was terrible. Worst $100 I ever spent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom