Hey!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calscubagirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well time is getting closer for my Nov. trip to the Big Island and Maui. I haven't been on here very much lately. I miss you guys!

I've been down and on my back for a month because of bursitis in my left hip and now going into my right side with a sciatica. I mean I'm not completely helpless but, I'm at least not able to go out and ride my horses :bananalama: nor am I able to go out to work. (So I can pay for my next trip). :rolleyes: I certainly can't go out on some dives. I'm really working hard with physical therapy and the chiropractor, trying to get better so I can go out and do some diving soon. This is really frustrating!! My old injuries and 22 years as a stunt woman is coming back to haunt me I guess.

Looks like I've got lots of reading to do on here.

Hope all is well with everyone! I just wanted to come on here and say hey!

By the way...Lisa and Roger I love my T-shirt!!!

Lori

Aloha Lori
Get well soon. I guess you are going to be taking it slow for a while. I hope someone is helping you with your horses.
So glad you like the T-shirt.
Aloha
Roger

Yea! Real slow! I'm OK when the meds are working but, sometimes they don't work.

My neighbor has been feeding my critters morning and night. I have a ranch with other critters too so it's been a little tough.

I had to cancel 2 dive days in the past month. I've got another scheduled for mid Oct. hoping I'm OK. I might have to invest in a scooter soon, lol.

Actually, one time I went to Hawaii with a sciatic pain and went on a dive and never felt the pain after that until now. So I'm tempted to get in the water anyway but, I don't want to set myself back in healing time.

Thanks for the get well wish! I need it!

Aloha Lori!
Missed ya around here....really sorry to hear you're not doing well. Hope that passes real quick - I know how much you've been looking forward to this trip.

Could you drop me a quick email? our computers died and I lost all my emails and email addis :(

Lots of get well wishes heading your way!

Hugs,
Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom