Worthington Cylinders - FREE Shipping - FREE $25 VISA Gift Card!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Well, we are always trying to come up with something for our friends on the ScubaBoard. There has been so much discussion about steel cylinders, we thought we would make a special offer on a few select sizes of Worthington cylinders. This special offer applies to the Worthington X7-100, X8-119, and X8-130 cylinders.........With Every Cylinder Purchased, We will give you FREE US Shipping and a FREE $25 VISA Gift Card! The VISA Gift card can be used to pay for the cylinder visual inspection and your first fill at your local fill station or scuba store. If you fill your own cylinders, use the FREE VISA gift card for any purchase you choose at any retail store that accepts credit cards. Use the link below and take a look at our special ScubaBoard product page for this offer.

X7-100 $329.88 Plus FREE Shipping and FREE $25 VISA Gift Card

X8-119 $329.88 Plus FREE Shipping and FREE $25 VISA Gift Card

X8-130 $389.88 Plus FREE Shipping and FREE $25 VISA Gift Card

All Cylinders come with a Thermo Pro valve (200 Bar DIN/Yoke convertible) At the time of purchase, you can upgrade to a 300 Bar DIN valve for $20 or a Modular 300 Bar valve for $40.

Worthington X Series Cylinders - FREE US Shipping - FREE $25 VISA Gift Card!

Most online stores drop ship cylinders directly from the manufacturer and simply mail you a Visual Inspection Sticker for the cylinder. We think this makes little sense, since we actually don't get a chance to inspect the cylinder! So, we are just going to give you a VISA gift card to cover the inspection and first fill. So, instead of mailing you an inspection sticker, we will mail you a VISA Gift Card! As simple as that!

If you have any questions about this special offer, give us a call toll-free at (800) 601-DIVE. I hope many of you take this opportunity to get those Worthington cylinders you have been wanting. Thank you again for your business and support.

Phil Ellis

The price for the steel tank consistently goes up.

So, it is a good deal for the steel tank...

Rainer:
Any chance of getting the 120s, Phil?

If you call me, we can work something with the 120 and the 80. It cannot be a $25 card and free shipping. Maybe a $25 card with the purchase of 2 cylinders. There is a little more spread on the X7-100, X8-119, and the X8-130. The cylinder business is all about the spread. Trust me....it is low, low, low! On the 120 and the 80, by the time I pay the shipping, the gift card, and the credit card fees, there ain't much left. I would at least like to make ten bucks for handling the cash. lol. Give me a call. We will work something out. I'm jus trying to show the love. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom