Free Shipping on Compressors!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcontrera

Contributor
Reaction score
Portable through the big monsters ... Free Shipping! (continental US only). This is a pre-DEMA special for the Coltri Sub line and is only available through me.

These are Italian made compressors that have been marketed under lots of different names ... Nuvair, Holugt, Holox, MaxAir, American Airworks, and lots more.

Plus the portables are on special as well! List for the gasoline or electric models is $3390 (although I recently saw one "on sale" at a dive shop for $3495 plus $150 S&H). The special price is $2950! That gets you a 3.5 CFM, 300 bar/4500 psi compressor with five foot hose, DIN filler with shutoff and bleeder, back pressure regulator valve, tri-chem filter, owners manual and one liter of food grade synthetic compressor fluid.

If you have been thinking of getting a compressor for yourself or for a shop, drop me a line at ray@rayzplace.com and I can get you set up!

110G.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom