Thursday 29th Sept, 2006 - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
well - isnt the year going fast and how many of us at the beginning of 2006 hoped that by year end we would be fitter, trimmer and healthier and look at all of us!!!!

this weeks results: 1.35kgs loss or 2.97lbs
total loss to date: 38.45kgs or 84.77lbs

im seem to be over the constant cravings i was obsessing about last week and still hiking up and down BB Hill.

i also had to go out and buy new scales as last week i was telling you i broke ours :shakehead and i wanted to share with all a few snippets from the instruction booklet it came with.

"Its importants not to put too much stock in the exact number on the scale, because it can and will vary. this is especially true when your dieting. Small weight gains and losses are common as your body adjusts to fewer kilogoules and more exercise. Your scale is a valuable toolw hen used to track weight over a period of weeks and months.

5 rules for effectivetly monitoring your weight:
1. once a week, on the same day of the week
2. at the same time of day
3. in the same place
4. wearing the same clothes
5. using the same scale"

we may already be doing this but i just in case.

Jenny - i loved your photos from last week, the change in you is fantastic!!!! surely there are more of us out there that has pics to share??? im going to do my next photo Oct 8th but who else in the meantime

so the SB CHALLANGE bell is ringing.... comeon' everyone - come and share your ups and downs with us and let us cheer you on!!!!!

Is it tomorrow already? I still have to get to bed and sleep before I weigh myself tomorrow, which in OZ is today. :D

Thanks Almity for the compliment! I was shocked to see that pic of FAT me!
See ya tomorrow! Er, uh, later on today! :D

Morning Guys,

Well a bit of disappointment for me today...

I've been working really hard at fitness and food over the last week, and I was determined to break the 180lb barrier, however today it was:

180.4lb! damn it!

Here's to next week!

Mea culpa, mea culpa...

I promise to go back to the gym this weekend...

Still hovering at the same weight.

Good day all, and Almity again leads the pack with some good consistant weight loss. I'm still at the same weight, 215, but feeling really good. I feel like I'm trimming, so maybe I am having some muscle gain. I should go and do another body fat test just to see where I am at.

I finally found a before picture from a few years ago. I'm usually behind the camera, so there's not many of me. I've also included a new "now" picture that I cropped for my profile pic. Crap, can't upload from work. I will do it later from home.

Good luck this week all, and keep up the hard work. EO get back to the gym :p

Well, after a complete and total binge-fest, in which I gained, (sit down) FIVE lbs over the weekend, I got back on track Monday and lost all that plus another .5. So I guess you can say that I lost .5lb.
I really think a lot of the gain must have been water because I was eating a lot of salty stuff. But it felt horrible to be so out of control again. I had not been like that for months. It was a complete breakdown. A compulsion. I hate it.

nice to see so many of us again!!

hahaha Trickester, you should do hubbys trick and go to the bathroom before weightin-he swears it works! that 0.4lbs will be gone real soon

to those holding strong and maintaining the same weight - remember to look for the subtle signs, the looser clothing or feeling trimmer like Colby said!

i hear you Fairy - last week was terrible craving wise but i also think we need it now and then because to deny the naughty stuff FOREVER is just too hard to contemplate so you had some BUT the great thing is that you are now youre back on track so keep going, keep visualizing your dream and make it happen!!!

cheers all - im so excited about all of our great work!

almitywife:
cheers all - im so excited about all of our great work!

You are our inspiration sweetie.:sappy:

Ok, first is it not Thursday September 28, 2006 and Now it is Friday September 29, 2006. I know I am tired and just got off work but not that tired.

Well, I am AGAIN at 282.5 again. I am now doing 1 1/2 miles a day on the tread mill. I am taking it slow this time so I do not get burned out.

I have been also working on my new hobby :confused: Yes scuba is not everything, especially if you live so far from the water. You ask what it is do :huh:

I am now a proud owner of a 35 Gallon Saltwater Aquarium. I dream every day of going scuba diving with the fish that live in my aquarium. I will post later on what is in it and take some pictures for you all.

Back
Top Bottom