Cabo Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robpauley

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am going to be in Cabo from Fri the 13th of Oct to the 19th. Is anyone else going to be down there around that time?

Love diving in Cabo. If you are there to dive, TAKE the bus (van) trip to Cabo Pulmo. Most of the dive shops in Cabo San Lucas offer the trip at least once per week. It's about 2 hours each way. The absolute best diving in the Cabo area.

Locally, Sand falls are over-rated, but there is some good diving in the local area as well. (Neptune's finger, Pelican Rock, etc. -- all near Lovers' Beach).

Chilleno Beach offers some decent shore diving. If nothing else, it's a great place to go to the beach (decent snorkeling too). They have rental equipment and tanks at Chilleno, but you are probably better off bringing your own.

Have a great time.

jcf

/////

Ya I spend a week or so there 2 yrs ago. Dove most of the spots. This trip isn't really a dive vacation but I figure I will take my Reg and Mask and try to get a couple dives in.

Back
Top Bottom