Lake Tahoe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donooo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'am going to be staying at South Lake Tahoe the week of October 7-14th. Anyone up there that week that can show me the ropes ? ( wet ropes ) I'am on the road starting September 30th.

tnx don O

Sorry, I can't make it, but Meeks bay is a good place to start, just watch out for the drop offs. it can get really deep. Cornelian Bay is a nice little dive also. Pretty shallow for a long ways.

donooo:
I'am going to be staying at South Lake Tahoe the week of October 7-14th. Anyone up there that week that can show me the ropes ? ( wet ropes ) I'am on the road starting September 30th.

tnx don O

If you do decide to dive while you're up there don't forget you're at altitude so there are some different rules that apply. You might want to pick up a theoretical depth at altitude chart at your LDS so you stay within the limits, ie...diving 60 feet in Lake Tahoe is like diving 80 feet at sea level :)

I'll be there with some other friends on the 14th but it's been a year since I've been wet so I'll be doing skills and getting comfortable in the water again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom